Friday, May 27, 2016

Missing Paris

Hi Girls! This is my first blog post and I am so excited! I have so much stuff planned for this summer such as my upcoming trip to Michigan with two best friends, being a CIT at camp, spending the 4th of July at our little beach house (my birthday is the 5th!). I can't wait to blog about all of this! But right now I am really missing Paris. As I go into finals and heavy studying hibernation mode, I miss my trip to Paris and London with my mom more and more! In Paris there were so many fun things to do and see such as the Palace of Versailles as pictured! For my 18th birthday we are going to do a trip similar to this but that still seems so long away! Luckily Finals will be over in 11 days and then I am free to just live my life and have an amazing Summer!  I love you all and wish you all good luck on your finals!
Shirt - Zara
Jeans - J Brand
Jacket - Topshop
Shoes - Solids
Purse - Kate Spade


xo,
Ava

No comments:

Post a Comment